Four Year Graduation Plans by Major
Last updated June 19, 2018
Four Year Plans are general guidelines and will likely vary based on each individual student's needs; please consult with your adviser when working on a Four Year Plan to clarify how yours should be individualized to fit your needs.
When using Four Year Plans for your own purpose:
- Search for the Four Year Plan based on your college catalog year and major of interest.
- Click on the Four Year Plan you are wanting to work from as your base.
- "Save" the document onto a designated area in your computer.
- Then type within the saved document on your computer.
- When you are ready to save what you have typed into the Four Year Plan, you may "Save" or "Save As" to keep the changes.
Need Help? Contact Your Adviser or Book an Appointment with a First Year Adviser
FIRST YEAR STUDENTS: SUBMITTING YOUR FOUR YEAR PLAN
E-mail it to your First Year Adviser