Resources for Exploring Students
Last updated November 22, 2016
- Morningside Majors and Minors– Explore Morningside’s undergraduate majors and minors that may interest you. This includes emphasis areas, but not endorsements.
- Morningside College Catalog– Includes academic major requirements, course descriptions and prerequisites, and related academic policies and procedures.
- Four-Year Plans by Major– Includes the suggested coursework for a given major broken down by year and semester.
- What Can I Do With This Major– This website will help you make the connection from majors to potential careers. Keep in mind the major you are looking into may not be present here or may be under a different title.
- Academic Advising Resources– This link is full of information that you can use when visiting with your adviser or exploring your options at Morningside.
- Career Services– This link can help you find information on resumes and cover letters, view our graduate placement report, and find job postings.
- Myths About Exploring Students– There are many misconceptions about exploring students. Hopefully these answers will help you understand what it truly means to be an exploring student.
- Paving Your Future– This pamphlet can you be a better idea of what exploring students can expect and give you an understanding of some of the general education requirements that can help you explore.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook– This website can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay, and outlook for hundreds of occupations.
- Exploring Pre-Med.? Watch this video of a story from an alumni: