MySide Search
MySide Site Logo
Home » Campus Offices » Academic Advising » International Students » Know Your Immigration Documents

Know Your Immigration Documents

Last updated November 15, 2018

You are studying in the United States with an F-1 visa. While studying in the United States you are responsible for keeping the following documents updated.  

Please click through the links on the left-hand menu to learn more about your documents.

If you have any questions, please contact Lillian J. Lopez in the Krone Advising Center.