Home » Campus Offices » Academic Advising » International Students » Know Your Immigration Documents » Passport
Last updated July 18, 2018
- Your passport is issued by your country of origin.
- It allows you to travel outside of your country of origin.
- Keep your passport up to date. It is recommended that you renew your passport at least 6 months before the expiration date.
- If you lose your passport or need to renew it, you will need to work with your country’s embassy or consulate in the US.
- Keep your documents in a safe place. Students may request that Morningside College store their passports the campus safe box.
- It is a good idea to keep a photocopy of your passport.