Student Accounts - Make a Payment
Last updated June 19, 2019
Payments may be made with:
Cash: Personally paid in the Business Office 1st Floor Lewis Hall.
Check: Made payable to Morningside College and mailed or personally delivered to the Business Office. Mailing address: Morningside College Business Office, 1501 Morningside Ave, Sioux City, IA 51106
Online Payment Options:
- Log into CampusWeb
- Click on My Billing
- Click on Make Payment Now
- E-Check: ACH payment via checking/savings account (no fee).
- Need to input checking/savings account and routing numbers
- Credit card. We accept online credit card payments from Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Credit card payments include a 2.75% fee.
Any returned payment will be assessed a $25 return fee to the student account.
For international payments, Morningside College has partnered with PayMyTuition by MTFX. PayMyTuition is simple and easy to use. With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country in any currency at better than bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition is fast, simple and cost effective. Simply choose your preferred payment method and receive detailed instructions.
Follow the step-by-step instructions to begin your payment transfer. Please ensure to make your payment before the transfer date.
To make a payment to Morningside College
Additional information on PayMyTution by MTFX:
- Benefits for international students - click here
- Price match guarantee - click here
- How it works - click here
Toll free U.S and Canada 1-800-832-5104
Additional Contact Options: www.paymytuition.com/contact
Option 1: Semester Payment
Pay tuition, fees and all other charges directly to Morningside College by the below due dates:
- Fall semester payment is due September 30
- Spring semester payment is due February 15
- Summer term payment is due July 31
Any student not paying in full each semester is required to complete a Financial Responsibility Agreement and return to the Business Office
Option 2: Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan available through Business Office
Check Plan: Pay on your own monthly - $90 annual non-refundable enrollment fee.
ACH Plan: ACH payments on 15th monthly - $50 annual non-refundable enrollment fee.
Option of making 8 or 10 monthly payments.
10 month: July – April
8 month: September – April
The college will credit your deferred balance with the sum contracted for that school year.
You will pay the same amount over the timeframe elected when setting up the plan.
- All back payments are required at the time of enrollment if the family is enrolling after the plan start date.
- You may be removed from payment plan if you miss two consective payments. You will be notified via student email with chance to catch up payments.
- All statement notifications will be via email on the first business day of each month to your Morningside College email address with a link to view the statement in CampusWeb.
- Student Accounts are billed tuition and fees the first week of classes each semester and on the fourth day of summer courses. Parking permits and tickets, book charges from campus bookstore, and fines will be charged to student account as they occur.
- Financial aid will be credited to your account the 2nd week of each semester.
- Logon to Morningside’s student portal via CampusWeb
- Click on View Statement to see prior month account activity
- Click on My Billing to see charges, credits, deferred payment plan amount, and amount due
- Click on Make Payment Now to make a credit card or E-Check payment
Note: Students must set up all authorized users. No one can do this for them.
Authorized User: Students may authorize parents or other persons to become an authorized user. The student assigns access limited to My Billing, My Financial Aid, My Schedule, My Grades, My Transcript, My Advisor.
To Set up an Authorized User students must:
- Logon to CampusWeb
- Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers work best with the software
- Click on My Parent Access
- Description: Input individual gaining access
- Password: Input password
- Make selections for access to each screen for each user
- Authorized users must keep this login information on file to use each time they log in.
[Return to top]
Student Accounts Holds
Failure to pay outstanding charges or complete required exits for loans by the established deadlines will result in a hold being placed on a student’s account. A hold could result in one or more of the following:
- Financial Hold prohibits students from registering for courses, validating each semester to continue enrollment, receiving transcripts, and prevents graduating seniors from receiving their diploma. Students can be administratively withdrawn from Morningside College for large outstanding balances.
- A financial hold will be removed from a student’s account when the unfulfilled financial obligation is satisfied.
- Exit Interview Hold is placed on students who need to complete an exit interview for Perkins and/or Institutional Loans
Refund Check Policy
Refund checks are only created for students who have an actual credit on their account. Checks will not be created for anticipated credits. Refunds on student accounts are typically made for the following reasons:
- Financial Aid is greater than the charges for the semester
- Official withdrawal from the college
If you are a student who is no longer enrolled at Morningside and would like to set up automatic payments or need access to the online portal, please contact:
Accounts Receivable Associate
We prefer to work with you to establish consistent payments to avoid sending your account to a collection agency and damaging your credit. We process automatic payments on the 15th monthly.