MySide Search
MySide Site Logo

Grievances Procedures

Last updated April 07, 2021

Grievances Procedures

If a qualified student with a disability disagrees with the provision or denial of a requested accommodation after following the established procedures to request accommodations, the student should first contact the Disability Services Coordinator, who will work with the student to find an adequate solution for the situation.

If the situation is still not resolved following this step, the student may appeal to the Interim VP for Academic Affairs by completing a Disability Services Grievance Form.

Grievance Form