MySide Search
MySide Site Logo
Home » Campus Offices » Facilities / Physical Plant » How to Request Our Services

How to Request Our Services

Last updated February 20, 2020


Certain services must be requested through your Department Chair/Budget Head and may also require approval by your Dean/Vice President or the President.

The following services require approval:

  • Signs and nameplates. Note: request should include exact wording and where you want it installed (Building and room number)
  • Construction and renovation requests
  • Detailed or unique services

Note: some requests require department funding.