May/Summer Housing 2018
Last updated September 27, 2017
2018 May Term/Summer Morningside Student Housing Sign-Up
More information on May and Summer 2018 housing will be available in February 2018
ANTICIPATED May Term Housing Morningside Student Weekly Rates**
- Non-air conditioned double (Roadman North, Plex): $65/person
- Air conditioned double (Dimmitt, Roadman South, Poppen, Waitt): $75/person
- Lags Hall, Dimmitt, Apartments, Roadman Apartments, Garretson Houses: $90/person
- **Students who currently live on campus and are taking their first May term class will not be charged for housing during their May term session
ANTICIPATED Summer Housing Morningside Student Weekly Rates:
- Air conditioned double (Roadman South, Waitt): $75/person
- Air conditioned single (Roadman South, Waitt): $90/person
ANTICIPATED May/Summer Morningside Student Work Housing Rebate
- If you work an average of at least 20 hours per week at an on campus job, you are eligible for a $30/week rebate on your rent. Please print the rebate form, fill it out, and have your supervisor sign it.
- Residence Life is not responsible for finding students summer employment. Students must seek their own jobs.
- Rebate form must be turned in before summer employment begins. Rebates will NOT be issued retroactively.