Last updated June 17, 2018
Lags Hall is named for Morningside College Alumnus (Class of 1973), Dave "Lags" Lageschulte, who provided the naming gift for the construction this apartment-style residence hall. Lageschulte was the chief executive officer (CEO) of LTP Management, Fort Myers, FL., which owns and operates some 40 restaurants.
Lags Hall Features
- Houses 60 students in 15 apartments. Each apartment is home to 4 students living in single bedrooms
- A community room and a fitness center.
- Each apartment has a living room, kitchenette and compartmentalized bathroom. (separate rooms for shower, toilet and sink)
- Each bedroom features new loftable beds, as well as, a dresser, desk and chair
- Each living room is furnished with a couch, two chairs, and a coffee table,
- Each kitchenette has ample counter and cupboard space, a microwave, full-size fridge, microwave, and a kitchen table with chairs or stools.
Lags Hall Apartment Kitchen
Lags Hall Apartment Living Room
Lags Hall Bedrooms
All of Morningside's apartment complexes provide free computer printing centers and free laundry facilities.